2,022 total views, 5 views today
The following two tabs change content below.
James is a nature writer, conservationist, blogger and birder; holding an MSc in Wildlife Management and working previously in the fields of ecology and practical conservation. He maintains a popular natural history blog at commonbynature.co.uk, writes regularly for Northumberland Wildlife Trust and, as its managing director, runs New Nature - the youth nature magazine.
- Next story Petition launched to maintain the protected status of the Raven
- Previous story Have you heard of Spoony McSpoonface?
- The Protection of the Ythan Seals.
- Do We Need to Feed Birds More in Winter?
- Ancient Man-Sized Penguin Remains Discovered in New Zealand
- Sea lions have unique whiskers that help them catch fish
- Illegal wildlife trade is one of the biggest threats to endangered species – and the UK is a key player
- Crop yields doing well since bee-harming pesticide ban
- Conflicts facing Seal populations in the UK
- Do Squirrels Hibernate?
- Aesthetics and Wildlife
- Evidence of a Badger Sett
- Be aware – small things can make a big difference
- International Shorebird Rescue
- Giant beehive rescued at Bristol wind farm
- Local wildlife knowledge can save endangered animals
- The Warrior Face of the Heikegani Crab
- The Drawbacks of Environmental Blogging
- The importance of attending scientific conferences
- Does nature blogging make a difference?
- Eating bugs
- Are We Losing the War on Bee Killing Pesticides? Study Suggests 75% of World’s Honey Contaminated